Monday, February 12, 2018

Twilight Goal by Abbie Deyeso

Only a Face by Danielle Larrabee

Clowning Around by Icaro Souza


Teapot Envy

By Unknown

I sit on the cold stovetop all day long,
waiting to be used.
I watch as you use your Keurig to make delicious hot chocolate and steaming coffee.

It hurts to know you like him better, it really hurts.
I watch the mugs slowly start to enjoy his hot water more than mine,
and I feel betrayed.

I don’t have to be plugged in like does,
I don’t have a risk of technical difficulties like he does,
I am not full of myself LIKE HE IS.

Why can’t you see that I am a classic piece of hardware?
IM IRREPLACEABLE!
You put me on the burner across the counter from that guy,
I have to sit and watch you enjoy him all day.
You know how unfair that is?

I am angry at him for being so much better than me.
I am jealous of all the mugs that greet him.
I am sad because I love him.


Image result for hug
(Photo by IndieReader)

"They invented hugs to let people know you love them without saying anything."
By Bill Keane

No comments: